Roof Leak Repair Company in McHenry County, IL
Roof Leak Repair
Licensed and insured up to $6 million
Roofing tends to be one of those things that is only thought of when a problem arises. When your roof does sustain damage, you must address it right away because roof damage will quickly become worse.
At Reliable Roofing, we respond within 24 hours of your call to ensure that as little damage as possible is done in these situations. Through our commercial roof leak repair services, we can address any manner of roof damage, regardless of the cause, for businesses in McHenry County, IL.
Causes of Roof Damage
While there is really no limit to the type of damage that we can address, there are several common causes that we respond to most frequently. As those in Illinois might expect, many of them involve the weather. They include:
- Heavy rain and winds
- Ice and snow buildup
- Fallen tree branches
- Wear and tear over time
Our Commercial Roofing Expertise
Our Reliable Roofing technicians can assist you following any damaging event. This is in large part thanks to their dedication to their craft. All of our roofers are extensively trained, know how to operate required equipment, and understand how to respond to a variety of unique scenarios. As a company, we are a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), and are insured for up to $6 million.
Complete Flat Roof and Shingle Repair Services
Before we get too in depth regarding our roof repair services, it is important to note that we only utilize materials from the top manufacturers in the roofing industry. We do this to guarantee a quality, long-lasting result.
The last problem you need is to undergo roofing damage and repair, only to have it occur again due to defective materials. All of our roof repair work is protected under warranty as well. Regarding the specific situations that we respond to the most, please read below:
- Leaks: Water damage is one of the leading causes of property damage in Illinois. For this reason, we quickly respond to leaks, repair them, and take actions to prevent them from developing in the future.
- Shingle Damage: General wear and tear, animals, and weather can all damage your shingles. If this occurs to you, we will repair or replace your shingles.
- Storm and Hail Damage: Hail, strong winds, heavy rain, and more can damage the flashing, fascia, or soffit of your roof. We fully repair these areas and more.
- Damaged Tie-Ins: Tie-ins are the materials around penetrating objects (such as vent pipes). We work to repair these areas, and inspect the components that they surround.
- Commercial Roof Damage: Roof damage can be particularly damaging because of the scale and interior equipment involved. No matter the extent of the damage, we will respond swiftly to reverse it.
To learn more about our roof repair services, or to schedule an appointment, simply call our Reliable Roofing representatives at (815) 981-9801. We are proud to work with businesses in the McHenry County, IL, area.