Flat Roof Repair in Lake Zurich, IL and North Chicago Suburbs
Flat Roof Repair
Licensed and insured up to $10 million
Many commercial buildings are topped with flat roofs and there are several types of commercial flat roofing systems available that each have different characteristics and advantages. A feature that all flat roofing systems have in common is that they are built to last and resist severe weather and hail, temperature changes, and even ozone. Yet, these roofing systems are still vulnerable to damage from storms, animals, and debris that can cause a leak in the roof, leading to even bigger problems.
If there is a problem with the flat roof of your business, it is very important to call a trusted roofing contractor to repair the damage before it becomes worse or spreads inside.
Trusted Flat Roof Repair Services
Reliable Roofing is a trusted roofing contractor that provides flat roof repair services for businesses in Lake Zurich, IL and the surrounding north Chicago suburbs. Our roofing experts can repair almost any type of flat roofing system, and we work with the top manufacturers of the industry to ensure that we are using the best products available.
We are a proud member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) so you can expect dependable, cost-effective roof repair services. Our roofing services are licensed, bonded, and insured for up to $10 million and we respond within 24 hours of your initial call.
The roofing experts of Reliable Roofing can provide repair services for the following types of flat roofing systems:
- Single-Ply TPO and PVC Roofs: Thermoplastic olefin (TPO) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) flat roof types are made from thermoplastic membranes. These membranes soften in the heat and harden in cold temperatures, and they are relatively low maintenance and easy to fix.
- Single-Ply EPDM Roofs: These roofing types are made from a cured synthetic rubber called ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM). This material is extremely resistant and easy to repair. Its main advantages include resistance to hail and ozone, good weathering, low temperature flexibility, and the ability to maintain its physical properties.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs: This roofing comes with two main types of polymer modified bitumen membranes; atactic polypropylene (APP) and styrene butadiene styrene (SBS). These thick, reinforced membranes are typically reinforced with a combination of fiberglass and polyester and covered with a granule surface or coating. The main advantages of bitumen roofs include durability, resistance to roof top foot traffic, UV resistance, flexibility, easy maintenance, and resistance to tears and punctures.
- Sheet Metal Roofs: Sheet metal roofing is cost-effective, energy efficient, and more durable than many traditional roofing types. This roof type is also quick and easy to install.
There numerous ways that your flat roof can sustain damage from severe storms to fallen tree branches and animals. Regardless of what causes the damage, immediate action must be taken to prevent the damage from getting worse or leading to a leak that can cause serious structural damage to the inside walls and ceilings.
Our roofing professionals at Reliable Roofing are ready to provide a range of flat roof repair services that include the following:
- Application of new coating
- Sealing of any leaks
- Simple repair and maintenance
- Cleaning of the roof
- Replacement of damaged materials with best available materials
If the flat roof of your business has sustained damage or sprung a leak, don’t hesitate to call the roofing professionals of Reliable Roofing for flat roof repair services. We have the experience to service any type of flat roof system and we strive to provide quality results to restore your peace of mind.
You can reach us at (815) 893-0149 for professional flat roof repair in Lake Zurich, IL and the surrounding areas.